

Joshua is 3 months old! I can't believe how fast it's gone by. He is an amazing little boy, and is pretty much sleeping through the night. He is fatter than fat...I think he may even be bigger than Jackson was at this age, but he is so cute, and still has his red hair. Jackson enjoys being a big brother, but also likes making his little brother cry... sometimes he asks me if he can kick Joshua! How sad is that?

3 comments:
hahahaha heheheh Jackson, Jackson---what a funny little man! I can totally picture him asking you if he can kick his brother. hahaha I'm still laughing. And Joshua is getting sooooo big! He is so sweet. He makes me ultra baby hungry!
That's the cutest little smile! Congrats on such a cute little one
Thanks for the comment on my blog! Your kids are so cute too!! I can't believe your little guy is 3 months already. Gavin is 7 months today, I can't believe it, I want him to be a baby again!
Post a Comment