Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Joshua is 4 months old!


My sweet little boy is 4 months old already. We went to the doctor yesterday and he is 16lbs 1oz. and 24.8 inches. He is in the 75th percentile for his weight and 50th of his height. He looks aso much like Jackson did at this age. He is so happy all the time, and has the funniest little personality! I love my boys!!

3 comments:

The Weldon Family said...

Wow he is growing right along! Parker is almost 10 months and 2 weeks ago he was only 18.8lbs. Way to go Joshua! I hope you all are doing well in the tri-cities. Those are cute pictures by the way

david santos said...

Nice, nice and very nice Baby´s!
Happy forever

Anonymous said...

Um, I need an updated post Jess. Come on now, this last one if from a couple months ago. I heard you guys got a new condo/house? Please tell. How are things going? How are Jackson and Joshua? Miss you.