Monday, December 29, 2008

Happy Anniversary

On December 30, 2004 I married the man of my dreams. Four years have passed since that day, and we've had are ups and are downs, the good times and the bad, but I can honestly say I love this man more and more with each passing day.


The first time I ever saw Scott, I couldn't keep my eyes off him. Everyday he sat at the lunch table directly across from me in are high school cafeteria, which means everyday I got a chance to stare at him:). I am surprised he didn't think I was some kind of weirdo! It was several months before we actually got a chance to meet, but when we did I was instantly in LOVE, it felt like it anyway! Unfortunately he didn't feel the same, he liked a friend of mine. I decided that maybe I would play the "friend" role for a while till he got to know me better, and then I would win over his heart, hehe at least that's what I hoped to do. It obviously worked though, our senior year of high school we started dating. He introduced me to the LDS Church, which I am so grateful for, and 2 years later we were married.

I am so lucky to have such an amazing husband! I am so grateful for all the things we have been able to experience together.
Especially our 2 little boys!
Jackson 11/19/05

Joshua 1/24/08


Happy Anniversary Scott, I love you with all my heart! I am so excited for all the many years to come.







2 comments:

CarrieAnne said...

Great Jess...now you have me crying at the library! :) I am glad that Scotty saw the light too! Happy late anniversary and I loved the pictures...but where is the house? Have you made waffles? Love you both!

Jill and Lonnie said...

That's about the sweetest thing ever. Scott sure got lucky when he found you!