So here is finally some pics of our new house!
This is the family room, with our HUGE TV.
This is the living room,
& the dining roomJackson was sitting on the toliet one day, looks at me and says "I don't want the monkey's looking at me when I go potty," lol, kids are too cute!
Anyways, there is still tons we want to do, when we have some extra $$, but we love it so far and suprisingly love living in Connell. I am working part time and the jr. high with 7th & 8th graders, and it has been so nice to get out of the house a couple hours every day! Scott is still working at the prison and made their SERT team, which is basically like the prison SWAT team. He was the only one the make them team out of the poeple who tried out...he is amazing isn't he? :)



5 comments:
Your house is beautiful Jess! I love how you decorated and I envy your kitchen! :) No monkeys looking at you when you pee, that is like rule number one in bathroom use, isn't it. I love the pictures, I am going to look at them again. :) I didn't know you were working at the middle school, how fun is that. I love and miss you. Give the boys a hug from us.
I love your house. It is so cute. I'm glad you're liking Connell. Its not too far from the Tri cities so that's gotta be nice. That's what I like about Spokane, its not very far from Moses Lake.
So exciting! I didn't know that you were moving...and right before we finally make it back to the Tri-Cities! Hopefully we will get to have a play-date sometime with the boys. Take care!
Can I just say straight ENVY over here in good ole' Pullman!!! Can we trade living spaces??? You guys sound like you're doing really well.
Yeah . . . I felt bad that we never got to see it before we left WA. It looks really pretty. I can't wait until we have a real house. Maybe you could get sunglasses for the monkies!
Post a Comment