Saturday, January 23, 2010

Pregnancy


30 weeks pregnant, and feeling huge. I surprisingly feel a lot better than I have my previous two pregnancies, just tired from the lack of sleep.  I have changed Drs. in hope to attempt a VBA2C, but he has also advised against it, but at least now I am at a hospital that allows VBACs. So, now i just need to go into labor before by scheduled C-section which is looking like its going to be around March 26. That probably won't happen, but I can pray for it right? :)
P.S. We still have no idea what to name our baby boy... any suggestions?

4 comments:

Ryan and Melissa said...

Aaawww so cute! Sometimes I miss my prego belly! I hope you can do a vbac! I feel the same way! I hope number two isn't a csection, but either way, a healthy baby is all that matters and I am excited for you guys! Wishing you the best!

Anonymous said...

You are one cute preggy lady Jess! I can't wait to meet your little man!

Child of God said...

We are hopeful for a VBAC too. Thats our catch is we have to go into labor all on our own before our C-section, which I am probably going to plan for April 7th. The doctor I am going to does quite a few VBACs and has a very high success rate. So I am hopeful. As for names, well if you want to stay with the 'J' theme I like Jake. If you don't care about 'J's then Jeff and I played around with Maverick, Harvey, and Noah. Good luck. I am right there with you on feeling big, but I actually do feel better this pregnancy then the last.

kjSmith said...

We've never met, but we're family (I'm Jared Smith's wife). I hope you can do your vbac. I went into labor sooner and sooner with my later pregnacies, so hopefully it will happen with you. Good Luck!