I've decided after this, I won't be paying for family pictures again for awhile. They are pretty spendy and when your kids are so young, they don't really want to cooperate. :) We did get a couple of good ones, but I was hoping for more with the money we spent. From now on, I'll just do my own! :)
Wednesday, January 12, 2011
Family Pics
We got these our family pictures done way back in September, but I lost the disc that had them one it, and just finally found it! So here are the few somewhat decent shots we got.
I've decided after this, I won't be paying for family pictures again for awhile. They are pretty spendy and when your kids are so young, they don't really want to cooperate. :) We did get a couple of good ones, but I was hoping for more with the money we spent. From now on, I'll just do my own! :)
I've decided after this, I won't be paying for family pictures again for awhile. They are pretty spendy and when your kids are so young, they don't really want to cooperate. :) We did get a couple of good ones, but I was hoping for more with the money we spent. From now on, I'll just do my own! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
You guys are such a cute little family. I've wanted to get professional family pictures done for about 6 months...Who took yours?
Your boys are so beautiful. And you look fantastic, as always. I totally agree about the professional pics. For the money I better be able to put myself on the cover of a magazine.
Awesome pictures! You guys look so great. The boys are growing so fast! We miss you guys.
Post a Comment