Friday, April 13, 2012

family update!

Boys being goofy!





Wresting started in February and we survived another season! 
Jackson has improved so much this year, and I know next year will be even better.
He won his first medal this year.  He was so excited! 





 In March, we celebrated Andrew's second birthday! I can't believe how big his getting! 
He has such a funny personality.  He is talking more and more everyday and its so fun to hear him say new words. 

 Josh HAD to help open all his presents!


 Jackson didn't get to enjoy Andy's little party very much... he threw up in Scott's car maybe 2 hours after this pic...:(
 Owen got a hold of some left over cake...he certainly enjoyed it!
Owen also turned 8 months on Andrew's Birthday. He's been crawling since before 6 months, pulling himself up before 7 months, and 8 months brought on his first tooth with another on the way! 


April 7th was Scott's 27th Birthday! We were able to go out to dinner to Texas Roadhouse, which was delicious and we also got to go watch the Hunger Games! It was so much fun to have some alone time together.  It doesn't happen very often!  Scott also got what he's been dying for for months...an Ipad! I told him I'd crochet him one... but that obviously wasn't good  enough:)


Easter Egg Hunt
 Ready...Set...Go!


 Owen getting smacked in the face for touching Andrew's basket



 
 Trying to get a pic of all 4 of them together is impossible!

No comments: