Saturday morning we decided to go into town and do some shopping in hopes to walk this baby out. I was having very random contractions, some strong, some weak, some close together, some far apart. By the end of the day, they were finally getting stronger, but still very random, stopping for 20 to 30 minutes sometimes... it was getting very annoying! :)
Anyway, we decided we better just stay the night at my mom's that night instead of driving back to Connell, and it was a good thing we did. After getting the kids to bed, labor finally got started, and so, I did as my Dr. said and headed in early. The last two, I literally came in at the very last min... so I was really nervous about going in so soon... I'm weird, I know, but I am not really a fan of the hospital. I got checked in, and was only 5cm. I was preparing myself for a long night, but luckily exactly two hours later, Ethan Matthew made his arrival. We had another drug free labor (except for an iv...I am required to have one, because of my 2 previous c-sections... if something we to go wrong, they can quickly get drugs into me if needed) and while it wasn't quite as easy as Owen's delivery, it all went very well. We are so very happy Ethan is here. Is has been such a sweet little boy. It is still weird to think that I am now a mother of 5!







1 comment:
I love when you blog! Too bad we don't live closer, the boys could play together and we could just snuggle down with the babies. Well, in theory we could do that! Haha! Ethan looks so much like Jackson, it makes me miss him. I hope you are doing well and getting some sort of rest. Love you!
Post a Comment