Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Andrew's Birthday

Of course, I am behind again...
So here we go with lots of new posts hopefully! First,  Andrew turned 3 on March 23.  He loves Ninja Turtles so I made him a ninja turtle cake and he got a couple of ninja turtle toys.  He loved it all. Andrew has always seemed older than he is to me.  He speaks very well, pronouncing many things better than his older brother even, and is only a couple pounds lighter than Josh even though they are two years apart.  He is such a sweet, happy boy (most of the time... he definitely has the stereotypical red head temper that comes out from time to time)!   Scott always calls him our miracle baby because after having two c sections, and being told that is all I would ever have, Andrew made his own plans.  He decided to arrive just a day before my scheduled c-section, with a very quick labor, on a night that the best OB in the world just happened to be on call! It really was crazy how it all worked out.  So I am very grateful for our little miracle, proving to me and every one else that there really wasn't anything wrong with my body and I could birth a baby like women were made to! :)
Happy 3rd Birthday Andrew!



No comments: