Monday, September 22, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!


So I turned 24 yesterday and for some reason to me it seems so old!! And what did my friends do? They showed up to my house with a cake they made, with 'over the hill' candles!! Thanks guys haha. Here is whats left of the cake!




Also this weekend, my little sister went to her first dance!! It was so much fun going dress shopping with her and helping her get ready for the night. It brought back so many memories from high school!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel over the hill too. I'm kinda use to having you close when its our birthdays. Happy, happy day. It sounds like it was a lot of fun. We are old...aren't we?? :)

CarrieAnne said...

HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY! I blame my lateness on our internet that never works. I am sending this to you from the local library. Grrr. I thought of you all day and I have your present packaged up. Hopefully it will get into the mail soon. I love you Jess, you are an awesome sister-in-law and friend. Miss you tons

The Platts said...

Happy belated birthday! We should definitely get together sometime. I would love to see you guys and your little ones too!!