If you have not read the Twilight Saga, read them!! They are so good! I completely abandoned my children for about 2 weeks straight until i finished all 4 books. I am not a big reader, but I could not put the books down. The author, Stephanie Meyer was actually writing another book, its like the 1st one but through Edwards view, but someone put it on the internet before it was completed, so now she doesn't want to finish it:(. If you go to her website you can read the 1st twelve chapter of it, its pretty good.
Other news, we got another dog! Last Saturday we were driving and saw a sign for pet adoption. We decided to stop, just to look! We thought Jackson would have fun seeing the dogs and somehow we ended up bringing one home. He was just so sweet! He is a black lab, and supposedly has some rottweiler and mastiff in him...he is gonna be huge! We still haven't named him, Scott wants it to be Hutch, I like Gunner...so I guess we'll see!
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Another dog! Wowzers! I can't wait to get into the next books. I am in the first book right now and I am LOVING IT! I read one chapter in the book and then one on the internet. It is like being caught up in high school drama again. What did he say, what did she think, oh...so cute...oh no! That is what is happening in my brain the whole time. You should post some pictures of your new family...the boys, the dogs and maybe even some of you and Scotty. How is his job going by the way? I love you Jess, your package is on its way. :)
Hey Jess! I can't remember who I found your blog from, but I am glad that I did. Look at your growing family. . . 2 kids now!! They are such cuties and I bet you have your hands full. Hope you guys are doing well, and I am excited to keep up with you in this crazy blogging world! We are at http://thekaykrew.blogspot.com
Love,
Janene Kay
Post a Comment