Sunday, November 2, 2008

Belated Birthday Present!!


Carrie, I was so happy to get a package from you in the mail! Thank you so much for the Norwegian waffle mix, and beautiful card you made me!! I can't wait to try it...I am sad we dont have a waffle iron thought, but we'll get one:). Thank you, and we love you and miss you so much!!

2 comments:

DJ and Melissa said...

I'm sure this came as a shock to both of you. Oh man, sitting our living room staying up all night watching the 2004 elections is one of my favorite college memories. I'm predicting it will be a good night for us Tuesday!

CarrieAnne said...

I am glad you liked it! You could borrow my moms waffle iron. I am sure there would just be a small fee of like one waffle. Haha! I love you too and I loved the pictures from halloween. Did you make the pumpkin quilt? It is awesome!