Halloween was so fun this year because Jackson is finally old enough to really understand. He was the cutest little Batman ever, and I made Josh a Robbin costume pretty much out of stuff I had lying around the house. It actaully turned out pretty good! Here are some pics from the night...
Jess, it was so fun talking to you this past week! It made my day. I love you and I can't wait to see the pictures from the birthday party. I am so excited that you are getting your own house. You will have to post pictures. We are still searching for a Christmas present but I really am leaning toward a waffle maker...LOVE YOU!
1 comment:
Jess, it was so fun talking to you this past week! It made my day. I love you and I can't wait to see the pictures from the birthday party. I am so excited that you are getting your own house. You will have to post pictures. We are still searching for a Christmas present but I really am leaning toward a waffle maker...LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment