Las Vegas was a blast! That was my first time ever being there, and I loved it! The Tri Fitness competition went very well, and I will definately be doing it again one day.
Here I am waiting for the bikini round to take place. I know that its immodest for me to put this up, but I worked hard for it, and it is proof that a mother of 2 can still look good:)
This is my beautiful, amazing older sister. She placed 1st overall in the bikini part for the 2nd year in a row. She definately deserved it!!
This is Jackie & I before our fitness routines, she did hers to Micheal Jackson, and mine was a 60's theme to Soul Bossa Nova (from Austin Powers)
After Awards, Jackie with her 1st place trophie. She also got 8th overall for all events combined and 12th on her fitness routine. I ended up getting 13th overall for all events combines, and 10th on my fitness routine
Jackie, my mom, me, and Aunt Laurie. My mom & Aunt are really thinking about trying it out next year!

3 comments:
That's awesome Jess. You definitely did work hard for it!
I don't think it was immodest of you to put that up. If you put pictures like that up all the time and danced around in your bikini for all to see everyday :) it might be different but it was a competition and you really did a great job to get your body in shape. You are my hero Jess! Love ya!
WOW! You look amazing! Where do I sign up?! Great job! I don't think I could do it.
Post a Comment