My sweet, adorable little 17 month old figured out how to open a bottle of nail polish this morning. I was trying to finish up a craft project when I smelled it. My first thought, of course, was that Jackson found it and was attempting to paint his nails, but no, it was Josh! It was all over him and all over the wood floors. Luckily, for once in my life, I actually had nail polish remover. So I have been scrubbing the floor all morning, how fun! Now both boys are in Jacksons room ripping their clothes out of the dresser and taking out the drawers...and I'm just going to ignore it and pretend it's not happening, because I am already stressed out enough, I am going to try not to add to it!:)
Other news, I leave for Vegas in less that a week. I am so nervous, and not just for the competition, but to leave my boys! Is it sad that I have never been away from them before? Luckily Scotts amazing mother will be coming to help him out while I'm gone. I hope they don't drive her crazy!:)
Thursday, July 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Luckily he didn't get the nailpolish on carpet!! You must be so excited for Vegas. You'll do awesome. I can't wait to see all of you again. It's a good thing my mom is coming to babysit . . . who knows what kind of trouble Scott could get into! HA!! Good luck in Vegas!
Post a Comment