Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Things don't always go as planned

Over the past several months, I worked my booty off, and was in almost the best shape of my life. I was hoping to enjoy my “new” body for a while, and had planned on competing in my first figure show after Tri-Fitness, that is now less than 2 weeks away. But instead, I’ve been enjoying exhaustion, nausea, and an expanding waistline. Oh Joy!
A couple weeks after I got home from Vegas, I could not figure out why I was so tired…I could barely get myself into the gym. I really thought I just wore my body out from dieting and exercising so hard. But no, there was a little bean growing inside of me. So, now I am 11, going on 12 weeks, and hopefully close to the end of being sick. I am actually quite terrified right now to know that I am going to be a mother of THREE in not too long. Jackson and Josh are 26 months apart, and Jackson had a really hard time adjusting when Josh came, and now Josh and this one will also be 26 months apart. My plan was to have a little bigger age gap this next time around, but looks like that didn’t happen. Oh well!

4 comments:

Ryan and Melissa said...

If you can get that body back once you can do it again! You are a good Mom and will do great. Congrats! So exciting... I hope you feel better soon :)

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I'm so excited for you guys. What's your due date? Things do work out how they are supposed to. This little "bean" needs to come down and be with your little family. I hope it's a girl... I can't tell you how happy I am for you. We're both preggos---hopefully I won't be for much longer. Jess, I think you are an amazing mom. No wonder you got pregnant with you lookin' so smokin' HOT! I know Scott couldn't keep his hands off.

DJ and Melissa said...

That's awesome. You and Stace are like a week apart I think. Congrats and I too hope its a girl. Scott really needs a little girl to melt him.

Ashley Millward said...

Oh Congratulations! Your such an amazing mom and I am sure if you put as much love and faith into this one as you have with your other two boys you will do just fine!