Monday, October 19, 2009

I Love Fall!


 On Saturday Scott & I took the boys to the pumpkin patch at Country Mercantile, and to be honest, it wasn't as cool as I thought it would be. There was some ride, and bounce houses along with the corn maze and haystack pyrimad thing which would have been really fun, but after paying $21.00 just to get in, we didn't bring enough cash to pay for any of the ride.  It was like $4 just to ride the stupid carousel! So, Jackson was rather disappointed that he didn't get to go on the rides.  He did have fun in the maze, and climbing the haystack though, and Josh loved the animals. And the weather was perfect!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
So far, we have been pretty busy this fall.  Scott is one of the coaches for the undefeated Connell Eagles. He has really been enjoying it, but with that and working 6 days a week he isn't around too much.  Meanwhile, I've been busy working on the house, repainting the inside (not fun with 2 kids running around) and doing yard work.  Last week we got underground sprinklers put in and tomorrow the sod is coming for our backyard.  I am so excited to finally have a nice yard!  There is still so much work to be done though.  Hopefully we can finish while the weather is still nice.   Does this Fall weather make anyone else feel like they can go out and run a marathon? :) I love it!!

1 comment:

Child of God said...

Your little boys are so big. And Jess you look great. I do feel like running maybe not a marathon but maybe a mile or two.