Sunday, March 28, 2010

Baby Andrew

We did a photo shoot of Andrew today with are awesome camera.  We are trying to decide which to use for birth announcements but they are all just so cute!!  Which is your favorite?





Andrew is 5 days old today, and has been amazing so far.  He eats good, he sleeps good, and I think the best part of it all is that I haven't been drugged up and in pain recovering from a c-section! I must admit that I was a little terrified to be a mother of three, and so far it hasn't been so bad.  Jackson adores his baby brother and Josh is actually adjusting very well.

5 comments:

Syries said...

Congratulations! I heard things went well for you - I am so glad for you. The pictures are adorable!!!

Parker's Mommy said...

I don't know that I could pick just one!!! So cute Jess! You are so blessed...3 handsome boys!

Starlie and Nate Schmutz said...

oh my gosh I have no idea which one. i seriously can't choose, so you're safe with them all!

Child of God said...

I like the last one in the tall basket. Pray that I'll have as good of an experience as you.

TaylorClan said...

Hey! Found your blog through Carrie's. Congrats-he is darling-and your other boys are too!