You little guy doesn't look that chunky, but I certainly will agree going from 7 to 13 pounds in 2 months is quite amazing. Congratulations! It's been a long time since I've seen you Scott! Good to know you're doing well :-) As you can tell from the ancient posts on our blog, we don't post much, but we are doing well, and we're actually expecting a second little kiddo coming in october! We're excited. It's fun to see your kids! How old is your oldest, Jackson?
4 comments:
he really is a chunk! so dang cute!
I love his striped dino outfit! :)
You little guy doesn't look that chunky, but I certainly will agree going from 7 to 13 pounds in 2 months is quite amazing. Congratulations! It's been a long time since I've seen you Scott! Good to know you're doing well :-) As you can tell from the ancient posts on our blog, we don't post much, but we are doing well, and we're actually expecting a second little kiddo coming in october! We're excited. It's fun to see your kids! How old is your oldest, Jackson?
Sounds like Charlie. He's chunky too.
Post a Comment