I have been researching jogging strollers for probably the past month, and of course everything guides you toward a BOB. I really want one, but I have a hard time with the cost! I have a hard time spending money on anything for myself. I keep trying to tell myself I deserve it, because all the money my husband spends on himself to buy guns, or paintball equipment that has never been used. So, if there's any of you that have one, tell me, is it worth it, should I buy one?
I am also trying to decide between the Sport Utility (fixed wheel) and the Revolution (swivel wheel). A swivel wheel obviously seems more convenient for walking, and even light jogging, but I also plan on using it for hard running, like 400 to 800m sprints, which even the swivel wheel in locked position might not hold up for. The fixed wheel also seems a lot easier for off road, and another bonus is that its a lot cheaper. I need some opinions please. :)
Thursday, May 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
DO IT, DO IT, DO IT! A lot of women here have stollers like that and they are up in the mountains all the time with them. As for wheels and such, I have no clue but the stroller is great and you will NOT regret it! DO IT!!! Plus Scotty gets a lot of toys and so such you! :) Who would have thought that a stroller could be considered a toy? Haha! Do it or I will and I will have it delivered to your door :)
okay so we were just talking about this the other day, and I retook my bob out for a stroll, and thanks to you I am not selling it anymore because for some reason you made me rethink it, and I love my Bob now! I don't know why I made such a deal about it being hard to turn, its fine, and I even took it running the other day and I pushed it fine (its utility wheel by the way) I think i was such a wuss before because I think the last time I tried pushing it I had just given birth to Tye so I had no muscle. Obviously u have to be in a bit better shape to have a utility one but thats not a worry for you.! (like my long story?!) oh ps- YOU DEFINITELY deserve it, and will definitely use it forever.
i say the swivel. i have had both and i once i got the swivel i love it so much more. i don't have a bob but i do have a jogging stroller.
Oh, if I had the money---I WOULD TOTALLY BUY THE BOB! I'm going through this problem right now. If I had the money---oh baby, it would be mine! Love ya Jess!
If the question is to BOB or not to BOB . . . then I say BOB! It's not really a question . . . someone in your house should buy a toy that will actually get used! HA, HA. Love ya!
We have the BoB double and love it! I walked Parker and Alayna to the park every day in Moscow last year. It helped me lose my baby weight! It's comfy and since Alayna was a baby she would take her morning nap on the way to the park. I'd get the revolution too! That's the one we have. It's nice because it can lock when you jog and when you have to take it inside somewhere (yes it fits through doors) you can maneuver it around. Pricy I know, without much storage space but it's definitely worth it if you use it. (we found a discount at rei online) Ours is over a year old and is holding up great! The kids still love to take walks in it. Oh! And it's so easy to push which is nice when you have lots of kiddos! I'm keeping mine to push my grandkids in.
Post a Comment