Saturday, June 12, 2010

Silly Jackson!

Jackson came up to me today with a big smile one his face saying:
"Mommy, do you know what I asked Jesus?"
Me: "What did you ask Jesus?"
Jackson: If we (meaning mommy) could have TONS of babies."
Me: "And what did Jesus tell you?"
Jackson: He said yes!"

LOL I hope that doesn't mean triplets in the future!!  Jackson says the cutest things! :)

In other news...I think we are going to be having a major strep throat outbreak in our house.  Scott tested positive for it today...and now I'm not feeling so hot either.  Which means Jackson & Joshua are likely going to get it too.  Lets pray Andrews safe from the antibodies in my breast milk!

3 comments:

CarrieAnne said...

Jackson has always loved babies so much! That is adorable Jess!

Kjetil said...

I hope Jesus could tell us the same thing... I miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

Oh yucky!!! I'll pray that you don't all have it! That is the cutest thing that Jackson said. You guys should have TONS of babies because you are such good parents and your babies are so cute.