My sister got married!!! Well, its already almost been an entire month...but still, I am so happy for her!!
If you know my sister Jackie, you know that she was married before, to a man that I don't have anything nice to say about, so I just wont say anything at all! He caused her a lot a pain and heartache these past couple years, so I am so so happy that she met Drew. He is just amazing!!
Jackie and Drew were married on the 28th of August in Virginia Beach, on the beach. It was absolutely beautiful!! Scott, Andrew and I were lucky enough to make the long trip over the the east coast to be apart of it all. We all had so much fun!! Here's a few pics from the trip.
Jackie looked so beautiful!
Drew played a trick on Jackie...when he was supposed to be pulling of the garter, this is what he pulled out instead...gigantic underwear!!
Jackie and Andrew were inseparable the whole trip...
I wish she lived closer so she could see us all more often!
And I had to finish with this pic...this is my poor husband after being attacked by a jelly fish. It literally latched right on to his nipple! Everyone was laughing so hard, but this poor guy was in some serious pain! He took it like a champ though.




2 comments:
OUCH!!
The giant undies were hillarious!
Congrats Jackie!!! I am thrilled for her, she was and is beautiful. As for Scott, OUCH! did someone pee on him? That is the solution, it takes the sting away.
Post a Comment